Information on Covid-19
We have updated our Covid guidance following the Government guidance on Covid-19 that was updated on 30 November 2021. Please help us to keep everyone safe by following our procedure regarding your visit to the Repair Café and by:
- Not attending if you or anyone that you have been in contact with shows symptoms of coronavirus
- Wearing a face covering while inside the building wherever this is practicable
- Booking before you visit
- Applying hand sanitiser or washing hands on the way into the Pallant Centre
- Maintaining a two metre distance from other people particularly if you are unable to wear a face covering
- Following the one way system into and out of the Pallant Centre
- Following any instructions given by our volunteers about where to go during your visit
- Taking a lateral flow test where practicable before visiting the Repair Cafe
Repair Café Havant will:
- Meet and greet customers and provide them with information before they enter the Pallant Centre
- Advise all volunteers to wear face coverings while indoors.
- Provide hand sanitiser and encourage people to wash hands
- Wipe down touch points and other surfaces regularly during the Repair Café.
- Ensure that the windows to the Pallant Centre are opened to provide ventilation
Thank you for your understanding on this.