Information on Covid-19
Please help us to keep everyone safe when you visit the Repair Café by:
- Not attending if you show symptoms of coronavirus
- Face coverings are no longer required while inside the building but please consider wearing one wherever this is practicable
- Booking before you visit
- Applying hand sanitiser or washing hands on the way into the Pallant Centre
- Maintaining social distancing if practicable
- Following the one way system into and out of the Pallant Centre
- Following any instructions given by our volunteers about where to go during your visit
Repair Café Havant will:
- Meet and greet customers and provide them with information before they enter the Pallant Centre
- Encourage all volunteers to wear face coverings while indoors
- Provide hand sanitiser and encourage people to wash hands
- Wipe down touch points and other surfaces regularly during the Repair Café.
- Ensure that the windows to the Pallant Centre are opened to provide ventilation
Thank you for your understanding on this.